I do not purport to be any kind of expert on things. BUT, I do know that these 10 things have made me stop and question. Why am I here? Where am I going? Why haven't I been eating this all along?
What is on your list?
1. Eli's BBQ - anything
2. Quan Hapa - Pig Ears
3. Django Western Taco - Al Pastor
4. Union Woodshop - Tasso Ham and Pineapple pizza (Clarkston, MI)
5. Monarch - Praline Bacon (St. Louis)
6. Pho Lang Thang - Lemongrass Pork Banh Mi
7. John-Robert's Table - Pork 3 ways
8. Honeypie - Pork Fries (Milwaukee, WI)
9. Certain baby back ribs of note
10. Anchor Grill - Goetta Omelet (seriously)